Important Details About SBI Recruitment 2018
A friendly info by www.goijobs.com
- Application mode: Online
- Total Vacancies : 119
- Board/Company : State Bank Of India
- Pay Scale/Salary: Annual CTC of 15.10 Lacs to 40.20 Lacs (Pay scale -Rs. 45950- Rs. 51490
- Job Location : Mumbai, Delhi & Across India
- Post Name: Special Management Executive, Deputy General Manager (Law) & Deputy Manager (Law)
- Job Category/ Department : Law, Banking
Important Dates For SBI Recruitment 2018
- Application Begin: 20/03/2018
- Last Date Of Online Application: 21/04/2018
- Last Date for Submitting Application Fee : 07/04/2018
Eligibility Criteria For SBI Recruitment 2018
- Education Qualification: CA/ ICWA/ ACS/ MBA in Finance or 2 years PG Diploma in Finance, Degree in Law.
- Nationality: Indian
- Other Requirement: Minimum 5 years post qualification experience (as on 31.12.2017) as an Executive
in Supervisory/ Management role for Special Management Executive.
How To Apply For SBI Recruitment 2018
- Application Process: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers before 07- April -2018
- Application Fee: General/UR/OBC candidates need to pay Rs. 600/- and Reserved Category candidates need to pay Rs. 100/- through online mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card/CSC.
Selection Process Of SBI Recruitment 2018
- Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of candidate’s qualification, suitability, experience & Interview.
-: Success comes to those who strive for it. I’m sure you’ll be successful one day. Good luck! :-
See you soon with your success story. www.goijobs.com