UPSC Recruitment 2018: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited application for the recruitment of 782 officers in various departments through Civil Services Examination. Interested candidates may check the vacancy details and apply online from 07-02-2018 to 06-03-2018. Important details about UPSC Recruitment (2018), including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection method, application process and important dates, are given below:
Important Details About UPSC Recruitment 2018
- Application mode: Online
- Total Vacancies : 782
- Board/Company : UPSC
- Job Location : All India
- Job Category/ Department : Civil Services Various department (Indian Administrative Service, Indian Foreign Service. Indian Police Service and Various department.
Important Dates For UPSC Recruitment 2018
- Application Begin: 07-02-2018
- Last Date for application: 06-03-2018
- Date Of Exam: (Preliminary): 03-06-2018
Eligibility Criteria For UPSC Recruitment 2018
- Age:(as on 01-08-2018) Minimum 21 years and Maximum 32 years
- Age Relaxation: SC/ST- 05 Years, OBC- 03 Years, Ex-servicemen- 05 Years & PWD Candidates- 10 Years
- Education Qualification: Candidates should have passed Bachelor’s Degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India
- Nationality: For the Indian Administrative Service and the Indian Police Service, a candidate must be a citizen of India. For other services, a candidate must be either:—(a) a citizen of India, or (b) a subject of Nepal, or (c) a subject of Bhutan, or (d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or (e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka,
East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia,Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
How To Apply For UPSC Recruitment 2018
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through UPSC website – https://upsconline.nic.in/ – from 07-02-2018 to 06-03-2018.
Selection Process Of UPSC Recruitment 2018
- Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Personal Interview.
Important Links To Apply For UPSC Recruitment 2018
Detail Official Notification: Click here.
Official Website: Click Here.
-: Great power comes with great responsibility :-