Important Details About RRB Recruitment 2018
- Application mode: Online/Offline
- Total Vacancies : 62,907
- Board/Company : Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
- Pay Scale/Salary: Rs. 18,000
- Job Location : All India
- Job Category/ Department : Railway Group D Electrical/Mechanical/Traffic & Various
Important Dates For RRB Recruitment 2018
- Application Begin: February-10-2018
- Last Date Of Online Application: March-31-2018
- Last date of online payment – March-31-2018
- Last date of SBI challan – March -31-2018
- Last date post office challan – March-29-2018
- Date Of Exam: April/May 2018 (Tentative)
Eligibility Criteria For RRB Recruitment 2018
- Age: (as on 01-07-2018): Min 18 years Max 31 years
- Age Relaxation:
Sr. No. Category of Candidates Relaxation of Age Permissible 1. SC/ST Candidates 05 Years 2. OBC Candidates 03 Years 3. Ex-servicemen 03 Years 4. PWD Candidates 10 Years 5. Women Candidates/Divorced/Widowed 05 Years
- Education Qualification: Candidates should have completed 10th or ITI from an institution recognized by NCVT/SCVT or must have national apprenticeship certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.
- Nationality: Indian.
- Other Requirements : Physically fit and vision (Visual acuity) will be tested.
How To Apply For RRB Recruitment 2018
- Application Process: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through RRB website – http://www.rrcb.gov.in/rrbs.html – from 10-02-2018 to 12-03-2018.
- Application Fee: General/UR/OBC candidates need to pay Rs. 500 and SC/ST/PWD candidates need to pay Rs. 250 (Refundable) through online mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card.
Selection Process Of RRB Recruitment 2018
- Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Computer Based Test (CBT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Document Verification. It is advised to check detailed advertisement.
Important Links To Apply
-: Opportunities comes with the morning to knock at the door of your life; success comes to those who are willing to work hard and are unwilling to quit :-