SSC CPO Recruitment 2018 : Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Central Police Organization has invited application for the recruitment of 1223 Sub-Inspectors in Central Armed Police Forces and Assistant Sub-Inspectors in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF). Interested candidates may check the vacancy details and apply online from 03-03-2018 to 02-04-2018. Important details about JPSC Recruitment (2018), including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection method, application process and important dates, are given below:
Important Details About SSC CPO Recruitment 2018 Recruitment
- Application mode: Online
- Total Vacancies : 1223
- Board/Company : SSC
- Job Location : All India
Important Dates For SSC CPO Recruitment 2018 Recruitment
- Application Begin: 03-03-2018
- Last Date Of Online Application: 02-04-2018
- Last Date for Submitting Application Fee : 11-04-2018
- Date Of Exam: Paper-I: 04-06-2018 to 10-06-2018 & Paper-II: 01-12-2018
Eligibility Criteria ForSSC CPO Recruitment 2018
- Age: (as on 01-08-2018): Min- 20 years and Max- 25 years
- Age Relaxation: SC/ST- 05 Years, OBC-03 Years, Ex-servicemen- 03 Years, Widows/Divorced Women- 10 Years
- Education Qualification: Candidates should have passed Graduation Degree in any stream from a recognized university.
- Nationality: Indian
How To Apply For SSC CPO Recruitment 2018
- Application Process: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through SSC website – http://ssconline.nic.in – from 03-03-2018 to 02-04-2018.
- Application Fee: All candidates need to pay Rs. 100 through SBI Bank Challan OR online mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card. Women candidates (SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen) don’t have to pay any fee.
Selection Process Of SSC CPO Recruitment 2018
- Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Computer Based Exam and Descriptive Test.