Important Details About UPSC Recruitment 2018 CGS & Geologist Exam
A friendly info by www.goijobs.com
- Application mode: Online
- Total Vacancies : 70
- Board/Company : UPSC (United Public Service Commission)
- Post Name: Geo-Scientist & Geologist
- Job Category/ Department : Geo-Scientist & Geologist
Important Dates For UPSC CGS & Geologist Exam
- Application Begin: 21-03-2018
- Last Date Of Online Application: 16-04-2018
- Last Date for Submitting Application Fee Cash : 15-04-2018
- Date Of Exam: 29-06-2018
- Age: Minimum: 21 years ,Max Age for post-1 to 3: 32 years Max Age for post-4: 35 years
- Age Relaxation: Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- Education Qualification:
Post No Qualification Geologist 24 Master degree (Geological Science/ Geology/ Applied Geology/ Geo-Exploration/ equivalent) Junior Hydrogeologist (Scientist B) 23 Master degree (Geology/ Applied Geology/ Marine Geology/ Hydrogeology Geophysicist 17 M.Sc. (Physics/Applied Physics/ Geophysics) or M.Sc. (Tech.) (Applied Geophysics Chemist 6 M.Sc (Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry
How To Apply For UPSC CGS & Geologist Exam
- Application Process: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through Online application form on UPSC website.
- Application Fee: General/UR/OBC candidates need to pay Rs. 200 and Reserved Category candidates need to pay Rs.0.00 (NIL) through Bank Challan OR online mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card/CSC.
Selection Process OfUPSC CGS & Geologist Exam
- Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of written examination.
-: Success comes to those who strive for it. I’m sure you’ll be successful one day. Good luck! :-
See you soon with your success story. www.goijobs.com