DATA INTERPRETATION -DI
Data Representation (Understanding the various standard ways of representation of data and understanding how certain types of data are more suited to a particular for data representation.)
- Table chart
- Bar Charts
- Pie Charts
- Line Charts
- Combination graphs
- Difference between Growth and Growth rates
- Growth rate in Line graphs
- Market Share : Value wise and Volume wise
- Simplifying two pie charts
- Fundamental of data sufficiency flowchart
- Understanding of various kinds of logic involved , like Data Sufficiency / Data Consistency / Data Dependency / Data Redundancy etc.
- Illustrate the application of each types in various domains like quantitative fundamentals, numerical reasoning, analytical reasoning, verbal reasoning, data nuances etc.