Digital Marketing Executives are responsible for planning, developing, implementing and managing the overall digital marketing strategy. In addition, they are responsible for managing, guiding and training digital marketers and other marketing positions in the team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Generate B2B leads through paid marketing campaigns (Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook etc).
- Launch new product campaigns, analyse and execute to its optimized performance.
- Strategize new campaigns and execute to its optimized performance.
- Track non-performing ads, keywords, locations, and propositions and validate.
- Optimize customer acquisition cost and Return on Investment.
- Figure out new demand generation methodologies and new advertising ideas.
High proficiency in Google ads, Microsoft ads, Linked in ads & Twitter ads., Comfortable with Ad copy writing, Good Data interpretation and logical aptitude
Required Experience and Qualifications
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics.
- Familiarity with web design.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
Interested Candidates can Call directly to : –
Mr. Alok Aryan
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹28,000.00 to ₹35,000.00 /month
- Digital Marketing: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Industrial Engineering