Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) COMEDK UGET 2018 has invited application for admission to Undergraduate Degree Programmes in Engineering through Under Graduate Entrance Test (UGET). Interested candidates may check the exam details and apply online from 16-01-2018 to 19-04-2018
Important Details About COMEDK UGET 2018
- Application mode: Online
- Total No. of Seat : 20,000 (Approximately)
- University/ College : Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka
- University/ College Location : Karnataka
- Academic Programmes : Undergraduate Degree Programmes in Engineering
Important Dates For COMEDK UGET 2018
- Application Begin: 16-01-2018
- Last Date Of Online Application: 19-04-2018
Eligibility Criteria For COMEDK UGET
- Age: No Age Limit
- Education Qualification for Engineering: • Candidates should have passed PUC or 10+2 or equivalent examination recognised by State/Central Government; the last two years of study shall comprise Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with English as a compulsory subject & Candidates should have passed with at least 45% marks.
How To Apply For COMEDK UGET 2018
- Application Process: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through COMEDK website – https://www.comedk.org/ – from 16-01-2018 to 19-04-2018.
- Application Fee: All candidates need to pay Rs. 1300 + GST (18% on Rs. 1300 + Convenience charge/fee as applicable) through online mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card.
Selection Process Of COMEDK UGET
- Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Computer-based Test (CBT)
Important Links To Apply For COMEDK UGET 2018
See you soon with your success story. goijobs.com