(AIMA) All India Management Association invites applications for admission to various undergraduate programs such as Integrated MBA (IMBA), BBA, BCA, BHM and B.Com. through UGAT entrance exam 2019. Interested asperiants may check the eligibility criteria and apply online from 02/01/2019 to 26/04/2019
Important details about UGAT (2019) Entrance Exam including eligibility criteria, application date, fee, application process, important dates etc. are given below:
Important Details About UGAT entrance exam 2019
- Application mode: Online
- University/ College :Various top college
- University/ College Location :All India
- Academic Programmes :Integrated MBA (IMBA), BBA, BCA, BHM and B.Com.
- Department : Management
Important Dates For UGAT entrance exam 2019
- Application Begin: 02/01/2019
- Last Date Of Online Application: 26/04/2019
- Last Date for Submitting Application Fee :26/04/2019
- Last Date for Sending Hard Copy Of Application Form : NA
Eligibility Criteria For UGAT entrance exam 2019
- Age: No age limit
- Age Relaxation: Not applicable
- Education Qualification: Candidates who have completed or are appearing for 12th class examination from any recognised board or school are eligible to apply for UGAT 2019 entrance examination.
- Nationality: Indian
- Other Requirement: NA
How To Apply For UGAT 2019 entrance exam
- Application Process: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through AIMA website – https://www.aima.in/ – from 02-01-2019 to 26-04-2019.
Selection Process Of UGAT entrance exam 2019
- Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of….
For BBA, BCA, IMBA Course:
Sr. No. Section Questions 1 English 40 2 Numerical and Data Analysis 30 3 Reasoning and Intelligence 30 4 General Knowledge 30 For BHM Course: Sr. No. Section Questions 1 English 40 2 Numerical and Data Analysis 30 3 Reasoning and Intelligence 30 4 General Knowledge 30 5 Service Aptitude 25 6 Science Aptitude 25
Important Links To Apply For UGAT 2019
See you soon with your success story. goijobs.com