Indian Railway & Metro Rail Job
railway jobs 2019 / Railway Recruitment 2019 / rrb recruitment 2019 / rrb vacancy / rrb recruitment apply online
railway jobs 2018 / Railway Recruitment 2019/ rrb recruitment 2019 / rrb vacancy / rrb recruitment apply online
|BOARD|| POST |
|RRB||NTPC, Para Medical Staff, Ministerial & Isolated Categories & Level 1 – 130000 Posts|
|MMRCL||General Manager, DGM, Executive Asst & Other – 12 Posts||18/03/19||Degree, PG (Relevant Discipline)|
|North Western Railway||PGT, TGT – 9 Posts||26/02/19|
– Walk in
|Any Degree, B.Ed, PG|
|Rail Wheel Factory||Sports Quota – 10 Posts||23/02/19||10th Class/ ITI (Relevant Disciplines)|
Metro Rail Job Notifications
|BOARD|| POST |
|DMRC||Manager (Legal) – 1 Post||05/10/18||LLB|
|DMRC||Dy General Manager & Asst Manager – 2 Posts||03/10/18||CA/ ICWA|
|DMRC||Manager, Asst Manager – 3 Posts||25/07/18||PG (Relevant Disciplines)|
|DMRC||General Manager (Legal) – 1 Post||20/09/18||Degree (Law)/ LLB|
BEST BOOKS RECOMMENDED FOR RAILWAY EXAM BY TOPPERS
Indian railway is a major part of our economy and does provide great number of opportunity every year to get their dream job in INDIAN RAILWAY. In this page we update all ongoing railway jobs on a daily basis. All over India, there are 17 zones and 71 divisions (under those 17 zones) in Indian Railways. 17th zone is set up as an independent zone in 2010. Each division is managed by Divisional Railway Manager (DRM).
Goijobs.com every day updating the latest Railway Jobs list in the above table. Railway Recruitment Control Board (RRCB) is fully organized and operated by the Government of India under Ministry of Railways. RRCB under Railway recruiting boards (At Present 19 Railway Recruitment Boards are functioning) calling various posts/vacancies through direct recruitment and competitive examinations for every year.
The 17 zones and their headquarters are
- 1. Central Railway (CR) – Mumbai
- 2. East Central Railway (ECR) – Hajipur
- 3. East Coast Railway (ECoR) – Bhubaneswar
- 4. Eastern Railway (ER) – Kolkata
- 5. North Central Railway (NCR) – Allahabad
- 6. North Eastern Railway (NER) – Gorakhpur
- 7. North Western Railway (NWR) – Jaipur
- 8. Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) – Guwahati
- 9. Northern Railway Railway (NR) – Delhi
- 10. South Central Railway (SCR) – Secunderabad
- 11. South East Central Railway (SECR) – Bilaspur
- 12. South Eastern Railway (SER) – Kolkata
- 13. South Western Railway (SWR) – Hubli
- 14. Southern Railway (SR) – Chennai
- 15. West Central Railway (WCR) – Jabalpur
- 16. Western Railway (WR) – Mumbai
- 17. Metro Railway, Kolkata – Kolkata
There are four types of group level jobs. They are Group A and Group B (Gazetted) and Group C and D (Non-gazetted).
Each of these groups will have both technical and non-technical cadre.
1. Group A Posts Recruitment: UPSC does the recruitment for this category by
conducting a written exam, interview/group discussion as necessary.
Exams conducted for this category: Civil Service Exam, Engineering Service Exam, and Combined Medical Service Examination.
Through the civil services exam, the following services are included:
- a. Indian Railway Accounts Service
- b. Indian Railway Traffic Service
- c. Indian Railway Personnel Service
- d. Railway Protection Force (RPF)
Through the Combined Engineering Services Exam, the following services are included.
- a.Indian Railway Stores Service
- b.Indian Railway Service of Engineers
- c.Railway service of Signal Engineers
- d.Indian Railway Service of Mechanical Engineers
- e.Indian Railway Service of Electrical Engineers
2. Group B Posts Recruitment:There is no direct recruitment for Group B posts. Group C employees are promoted as Group B officers.
3. Group C Posts Recruitment:The Group C posts both technical and non-technical recruitment are conducted by 19 Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) across all zones in Indian Railways.
Non-Technical Posts: Some of the Non-Technical posts are Assistant Station Masters, Trains Clerks, Clerks, Ticket Collectors, Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice and others.
Technical Posts: Technical engineers in Signal, Telecommunication, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and others.
4. Group D Posts Recruitment: Group D recruitment is done by Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) at the divisional level. Some of the posts in this group are the gunman, Safaiwala, Trackman, peon, tracker,and others
Metro Railways List:
|Kolkata Metro Corporation Limited (KMRC)|
|Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC)|
|Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRC)|
|Chennai Metro Rail Corporation Limited (CMRC)|
|Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MMRC)|
|Kochi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (KMRC)|
|Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Limited (LMRC)|
|Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation Limited (JMRCL)|
|Nagpur Metro Rail|
|Metro Link Express for Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad (MEGA)|
|Noida Metro Rail Corporation Limited (NMRCL)|
|Hyderabad Metro Rail (HMRL)|
|Navi Mumbai Metro (NMM)|
|Rapid Metro, Gurgaon|
railway jobs 2018 / Railway Recruitment 2018 / rrb recruitment 2018 / rrb vacancy / rrb recruitment apply online