National Law University, Delhi has invited application for admission to Undergraduate and Post-Graduate Degree Programmes in Law through All India Law Entrance Test (AILET). Interested candidates may check the exam details and apply online from 04-01-2018 to 07-04-2018.
National Law University, Delhi (NLUD) is a law university in India, It is situated in New Delhi, India. NLUD is one of the best national law schools in India built on the five-year law degree. Important details about AILET (2018), including academic programmes, eligibility criteria, application process and important dates, are given below:
Important Details About AILET 2018
- Application mode: Online
- Total No. of Seat : 125
- University/ College : National Law University, Delhi
- University/ College Location :Delhi
- Academic Programmes: B.A. LL.B. (Hons.), L.L.M & Ph.D.
- Department : Law
Important Dates For AILET 2018
- Application Begin: 04-01-2018
- Last Date Of Online Application: 07-04-2018
- Last Date for Submitting Application Fee : 04-01-2018
- Date Of Exam: 06-05-2018
Eligibility Criteria For AILET 2018
- Age: No Age Limit
- Age Relaxation: No Age Limit
- Education Qualification:
B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) L.L.M Ph.D 10+2 with 50% marks from a recognized board & appearing in 10+2 exam in March/April, 2018 can also apply LL.B. or equivalent with 55% marks from a recognized university & appearing in final year LL.B. Exam in April/May, 2018 can also apply LL.M. or equivalent with 55% marks from a recognized university
How To Apply For AILET 2018
- Application Process: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through AILET website – http://nludelhi.ac.in/ailet2018.aspx – from 04-01-2018 to 07-04-2018.
- Application Fee: General/UR/OBC candidates need to pay Rs. 3050 and SC/ST candidates need to pay Rs. 1050 through online mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card.
Selection Process Of AILET 2018
- Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Written Exam.
Important Links To Apply