Symbiosis Law Admission Test: Symbiosis International University has invited application for admission in Undergraduate Degree Programmes in Law through Symbiosis Law Admission Test (SLAT). Interested candidates may check the exam details and apply online from 29-01-2018 to 14-04-2018. Important details about SLAT (2018), including academic programmes, eligibility criteria, how to apply and important dates, are given below:
Important Details About SLAT 2018
- Application mode: Online
- No. of Seats : 720
- Location : Pune (Vimannagar)
- Exam Name: Symbiosis Law Admission Test (SLAT) 2018
- Department : Undergraduate Degree Programmes in Law.
- More About University/College: Symbiosis Law School is a law school located in Pune, India. It was established in 1977 under the banner of Symbiosis Society under the patronage of S. B. Mujumdar, President & Founder Director. It is registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 and the Bombay Public Trust, Act,1950. Symbiosis Law School is a constituent college of the Symbiosis International (Deemed University)
Important Dates For SLAT 2018
- Application Begin: 29-01-2018
- Last Date Of Online Application: 14-04-2018
- Last Date for Submitting Application Fee : 14-04-2018
- Date Of Exam: 05-05-2018
Eligibility Criteria For Symbiosis Law Admission Test (SLAT)
- Age: No Age Limit
- Education Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10+2 with 45% marks from a recognized board. Candidates appearing in 10+2 examination can also apply for Undergraduate Degree Programmes in Law.
How To Apply For Symbiosis Law Admission Test (SLAT)
- Application Process: Interested and eligible candidates may apply through SLAT website – https://www.symlaw.ac.in/ – from 29-01-2018 to 14-04-2018.
- Application Fee: Desired candidates need to pay Rs. 1750 through online mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card OR through Demand Draft to Symbiosis Test Secretariat, Symbiosis International (Deemed University), Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, District: Pune-412115.
Selection Process Of Symbiosis Law Admission Test
- Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Written Examination
Important Links To Apply For Symbiosis Law Admission Test