JPSC Recruitment 2018 : Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has invited application for the recruitment of 143 Assistant Public Prosecutors. Interested candidates may check the vacancy details and apply online from 23-02-2018 to 08-04-2018. Important details about JPSC Recruitment (2018), including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection method, application process and important dates, are given below:
Important Details About JPSC Recruitment 2018
- Application mode: Online & Offline
- Total Vacancies : 143
- Board/Company : Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)
- Pay Scale/Salary : Rs. 9300-34,800 (Grade Pay: Rs. 4200)
- Job Location : India
- Post Name/Job Category/ Department : Assistant Public Prosecutor
Important Dates For JPSC Recruitment 2018 – Assistant Public Prosecutor
- Application Begin: 23-02-2018
- Last Date Online application: 08-04-2018
- Last Date for Submitting Application Fee : 11-04-2018
- Last Date for Sending Hard Copy of Application Form : 20-04-2018
Eligibility Criteria For JPSC Recruitment 2018 – Assistant Public Prosecutor
- Age: (as on 01-08-2017): Minimum 21 years and Maximum 35 years
- Age Relaxation:
- Education Qualification: Candidates should have passed Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized university.
How To Apply For JPSC Recruitment 2018 – Assistant Public Prosecutor
- Application Process: Interested and eligible candidates may apply using online mode through JPSC website – http://www.jpsc.gov.in/ – from 23-02-2018 to 08-04-2018 OR offline mode by sending thier application form with the photocopies of relevant documents and passport size photographs to The Secretary, Jharkhand Public Service Commission, Sercular Road, Ranchi-834001 before 20-04-2018.
- Application Fee: General/UR/OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 600 and SC/ST candidates have to pay Rs. 150 through SBI Collect using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card. Women candidates (SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen) don’t have to pay any fee.
Selection Process Of JPSC Recruitment 2018 – Assistant Public Prosecutor
- Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Written Test and Personal Interview
Important Links To Apply For Assistant Public Prosecutor