Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has invited application for the recruitment of 265 Lower Division Clerks through Field Clerk Limited Competitive Examination-2017. Interested candidates may check the vacancy details and apply online from 05-03-2018 to 04-04-2018. Important details about JSSC Recruitment (2018), including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection method, application process and important dates, are given below:
Important Details About JSSC Recruitment 2018 – Lower Division Clerk
- Application mode: Online
- Total Vacancies : 265
- Board/Company : Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)
- Pay Scale/Salary: Rs. 5200-20,200- Grade Pay: Rs. 1900
- Job Location : Jharkhand
- Post Name: Lower Division Clerk
Important Dates For JSSC Recruitment 2018 – Lower Division Clerk
- Application Begin: 05-03-2018
- Last Date Of Online Application: 04-04-2018
- Last Date for Submitting Application Fee : 09-04-2018
- Last Date for Uploading Photo and Signature: 13-04-2018
Eligibility Criteria For JSSC Recruitment 2018 – Lower Division Clerk.
- Age: Not Listed
- Education Qualification: Candidates should have completed 10+2 in any subject from a recognized board with a typing speed of 25 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer. For detailed eligibility criteria please refer to official notification.
- Candidate will be not eligible involved in any crime or any departmental action is pending.
How To Apply For JSSC Recruitment 2018 – Lower Division Clerk
- Application Process: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through JSSC website – http://www.jssc.nic.in/ – from 05-03-2018 to 04-04-2018.
- Application Fee: To apply for lower division clerk- General/OBC/UR candidates need to pay Rs. 800 and SC/ST candidates need to pay Rs. 200 through online mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card before 09-04-2018.
Selection Process Of JSSC Recruitment 2018 – Lower Division Clerk
- Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Written Test and Typing Test. It is advised to read official notification for detail information.
Important Links To Apply