Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission(UPPSC) has invited application for the recruitment of 10,768 LT Grade Teacher through Field Clerk Limited Competitive Examination-2017. Out of the 10768 Assistant Teacher posts, 5404 have been reserved for women candidates. A total of 5364 posts are reserved for men. Interested candidates may check the vacancy details and apply online from March 15, 2018 to April 16, 2018.
Important details about JSSC Recruitment (2018), including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection method, application process and important dates, are given below:
Important Details About UPPSC Recruitment 2018
- Application mode: Online/Offline
- Board/Company : Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission(UPPSC)
- Pay Scale/Salary: Rs 9300 to Rs 34800 with Grade Pay 4800/- and Other Allowances.
- Job Location : Uttar Pradesh
- Post Name: LT Grade Teacher
- Job Category/ Department : Education
- Total Vacancies : 10,768
Subject Vacancies (Male) Vacancies (Female) Agriculture 18 0 Art 195 221 Biology 281 253 Commerce 23 03 Computer 773 775 English 573 608 Hindi 573 636 Home Science 01 260 Mathematics 438 448 Music 07 55 Physical Education 131 134 Sanskrit 231 234 Science 443 456 Social Science 710 739 Urdu 66 57 Total posts 5364 5404
Important Dates For UPPSC Recruitment 2018
- Application Begin: March 15, 2018
- Last Date Of Online Application: April 16, 2018
- Last Date for Submitting Application Fee : April 12, 2018
Eligibility Criteria For UPPSC Recruitment 2018
- Age: (as on 01-July-2018) Candidates between 21 to 40 years (Born between 02-Jul-1978 to 01-Jul-1997) are eligible to apply for.
- Education Qualification: Candidates need to be graduates from a recognized university with B.Ed, For Computer Teacher Post: Graduate in Science in Computer Application OR Graduate in Computer Application OR Candidates with B.E./ B.Tech in Computer ScienceOR Graduate with A Level Course
OR any other Equivalent Qualification & Candidates must have done B.Ed or any equivalent exam.
How To Apply For UPPSC Recruitment 2018
- Application Process: Interested and eligible candidates may apply from March 15, 2018 UPPSC official website — http://uppsc.up.nic.in/
- Application Fee: To apply for lower 10,768 LT Grade Teacher General/OBC/UR candidates need to pay Rs. 100, SC/ST candidates need to pay Rs. 40 & For PH candidates: Nil. Application fee can be paid through online mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card or through eChallan at Bank before April 12, 2018.
Selection Process Of UPPSC Recruitment 2018
- Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Written Examination.
- For more details, candidates are advised to visit the UPPSC official website — http://uppsc.up.nic.in/
Important Links To Apply