UPSC Recruitment 2018: United Public Service Commission (UPSC Recruitment 2018) has invited application for the recruitment of Indian Economic Service (IES)/ Indian Statistical Service (ISS). Interested candidates may check the vacancy details and apply online from 21-03-2018 to 16-04-2018.
Important Dates For UPSC IES/ ISS Exam
- Application Begin: 21-03-2018
- Last Date Of Online Application: 16-04-2018
- Last Date for Submitting Application Fee Cash : 15-04-2018
- Date Of Exam: 29-06-2018
Eligibility Criteria For UPSC IES/ ISS Exam
- Age: Minimum: 21 years ,Max Age for post-1 to 3: 32 years Max Age for post-4: 35 years
- Age Relaxation: Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- Education Qualification:
For IES- PG Degree (Economics/Applied Economics/Business Economics/Econometrics)
For ISS- Bachelors Degree/ Masters Degree (Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Applied Statistics
How To Apply For UPSC IES/ ISS Exam
- Application Process: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through Online application form on UPSC website.
- Application Fee: General/UR/OBC candidates need to pay Rs. 200 and Reserved Category candidates need to pay Rs.0.00 (NIL) through Bank Challan OR online mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card/CSC.
Selection Process OfUPSC IES/ ISS Exam
- Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of written examination.
-: Success comes to those who strive for it. I’m sure you’ll be successful one day. Good luck! :-
See you soon with your success story. www.goijobs.com